Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for showing your support for the most awesome music blog in my class

Friday, May 22, 2009

Why do rappers believe their music is influential?


I know that there truly are some influential rappers but most rap has negative influence and influences poeple in the wrong way. I got the idea of writing this post one day whilewatching The viewers choice countdown of the channel Fuse. Asher Rothwas a guest speaker and was asked a question "if you did not succeed in being a rapper what would you be doing now?" Aher Roth answered by saying that he would probably finish college and be a teacher but and rapping for him is kind of like teaching. He said that through his lyrics he likes to reach americas youth and to him this is kind of like teaching since his music is influential.




Here are some lyrics from Asher Roths first hit "I love college"


" That party last night was awfully crazy i wish we taped it


I danced my ass off and had this one girl comepletely naked


drink my beer and smoke my weed but my good friends is


all i need"


(Well after reading those lyrics theres no doubt in my mind asher roth is fit for teaching kindergarten)


Fifty cent believes his music is inspitational why he believes this i do not know. Fifty cent just wants to influence america in some way.

Well lets just see how fifty cent is influencing america. Yet again some more lyrics


"Amusement Park": Shorty you aint gotta take your panties off just pull em to the side


"Candy Shop": Ill take you to the candy shop let you like the lollypop go head girl dont you stop keep goin till you hit the spot(Now my little brother can pick up on those innuendos)


Now lets check out some other "inspirational" rappers


Jay Z also one of the greatest rappers her are some of his lyrics


"girls girls girls": Girls Girls Girls Girls Girls girls i do adore come put ur number on this paper cuz i would love to date yah


Lets not only check rappers but poeple who associate with rappers and how rappers have influenced them


Mariah Carey:"Touch my body throw put me on the floor

wrestle me around play with me some more"


well its clear how influential rappers are to society i would like fifty cent to raise my kid when i have one

No comments:

Post a Comment